Embrace Your Power & Embody the Leader You are Meant to Be - A Workshop for Women
Wednesday, AUGUST 22nd, 6:30-8pm
Do you ever struggle to stay connected to your purpose and power?
Are you sacrificing your own needs or vision to the needs and expectations of others?
Do you feel called to do/be/express more but find yourself not following through to the degree you want to?
In this free, 90 minute workshop you will learn:
- Four step process to align your daily life with what you desire most
- Three of the most common obstacles to fulfilling your desires + strategies to stay powerfully on track through each one
- An exercise to connect you to your powers of expression and an opportunity to practice with the group!
This workshop is designed with women in mind… However men interested in the material (also very applicable for men!) are totally welcome to attend as well. There are already a couple gentlemen signed up to join us :).
Click here to find out more about Ruth, the workshop facilitator.
What to bring: Your open mind, desire to learn and a pen/paper/journal to take notes and do some written exercises :).
Where to go: Meeting room DTC 330 (3rd floor) of the University of Calgary downtown campus
PARKING: There is a paid lot on the South side of 8th Ave SW and street parking that is free after 6pm on 9th Ave SW & neighbouring streets.
*Please allow yourself at least 10 minutes to find parking and make it up to the meeting room so that you are on time for a 6:30pm start.
More workshops coming soon!
Embody the Leader Within: Move Beyond Self-doubt into Confident Leadership
Wednesday, JULY 18, 6:30-8pm
Does your self-doubt hold you back from being the person and achieving the things that deep down you know you are capable of?
Are your full capabilities going unseen or under-appreciated?
Do you give in to the opinions, ideas or desires of others too easily?
What if you could move beyond the limiting effects of your self-doubt? What would you do, change or achieve then?
This free, 90min workshop will give you powerful insights and practical tools to overcome your self-doubt and step powerfully into the person and leader you were meant to be.
You will learn:
• Where self-doubt comes from and why it can be such a challenge
• The four essential steps to overcome your self-doubt
• The true foundation of lasting confidence
• Simple yet powerful tools to bring out the leader that lies within you
The Courage to Be Seen: How to Show Up as the Leader you are Meant to Be
Tuesday, MAY 29: 6:30-8pm
-Do you ever feel that you fall into the role of ‘silent supporter’ in your workplace or community, quietly getting things done unseen, unheard and under-appreciated in the background?
-Do you too often sacrifice your own needs and direction for the agendas of others?
-Do you ever doubt your abilities causing you to hesitate or hold back?
-Do you back down too easily from conflict or challenge to your point of view?
What if it were possible to be seen and heard fully as the inspiring leader you were meant to be?
This free, interactive workshop will give you breakthrough insights and practical actions you can take immediately to gain the courage and confidence it takes to be seen and step more fully into the leader you were meant to be.
You Will Learn:
• The most important foundation of confidence so that you can feel great and gladly step into being seen more fully
• Profound and effective practices for moving through the doubts and fears that hold you back and keep you hiding or unseen
• How to embrace and include your insecurities and imperfections and transmute them into strengths
• One simple and powerful technique to literally step more fully into the leader you are meant to be today
Leadership from the Inside out: Embrace Your Power & Become the Leader You are Meant to Be - A Workshop for Women
Monday, JAN 29: 7-8:30pm